IPS e.max® – $99*
IPS e.max: an innovative all ceramic system
In-Lab Working Time
Up to five working days in lab
- Highly esthetic all-ceramic material for bridges and crowns
- Non-metal substructure eliminates the possibility of allergic reactions to metal, and low thermal conductivity reduces sensitivity to hot and cold
- Excellent soft tissue response and biocompatibility
ANTERIOR FULL-COVERAGE CROWNS
Requires a circular shoulder margin with rounded inner edges or a chamfer margin at an angle of approximately 10 to 30 degrees. The width of the circular shoulder/chamfer must be at least 1 mm. Incisal reduction of at least 1.5 mm, and facial and lingual reduction of at least 1.2 mm are required.
POSTERIOR FULL-COVERAGE CROWNS
Requires a circular shoulder margin with rounded inner edges or a chamfer margin at an angle of approximately 10 to 30 degrees. The width of the circular shoulder/chamfer must be at least 1 mm. Occlusal reduction of at least 1.5 mm, and buccal and lingual reduction of at least 1.5 mm are required.
- Resin ionomer cement (RelyX™ or RelyX Unicem, 3M ESPE)
- Maxcem Elite™ (Kerr)
- Panavia™ F 2.0 (Kuraray) — ideal for short, tapered preparations
- Glass ionomer cement (GC Fuji, GC America)
IPS e.max is ideal for single crowns and 3-unit bridges. Veneers can also be fabricated and are recommended when combining with adjacent IPS e.max crowns or bridges, provided ample reduction is achieved.
We're Here for You on Every Case
Sign up now and we’ll contact you shortly.
Get a free welcome kit:
- Case boxes
- Shipping labels
- Rx booklet with coupons