BruxZir® Esthetic – $99*
Beauty in a Class of Its Own
- Optimized combination of strength and translucency
- Lifelike vitality, engineered for the anterior
- Enhanced shade matching for predictable results
In the past, demanding anterior cases often forced doctors to choose between strength and esthetics, ultimately achieving a treatment outcome that did not truly satisfy the clinician or patient.
Now doctors don’t have to face this dilemma any longer.
At 870 MPa of flexural strength, BruxZir Esthetic zirconia is 74% stronger than lithium disilicate and capable of withstanding occlusal stresses. At the same time, BruxZir Esthetic zirconia’s proprietary processing technique delivers exquisite translucency and more lifelike restorations.
BruxZir Esthetic zirconia is ideal for anterior crowns & bridges.
In-Lab Working Time
Three working days in lab
- Versatile, highly esthetic, and extraordinarily strong restorative material with translucency and color similar to natural teeth
- BruxZir Esthetic offers minimal preparation requirements so patients can keep more of their healthy natural tooth
For BruxZir Esthetic restorations, a minimum occlusal reduction of 0.7 mm is required; 1.25 mm is ideal.
- Resin ionomer cement (RelyX™ or RelyX Unicem, 3M ESPE)
- Maxcem Elite™ (Kerr)
- Panavia™ F 2.0 (Kuraray) — ideal for short, tapered preparations
- Glass ionomer cement (GC Fuji, GC America)
We're Here for You on Every Case
Sign up now and we’ll contact you shortly.
Get a free welcome kit:
- Case boxes
- Shipping labels
- Rx booklet with coupons